MAK TechnoLabs offers a wide spectrum of technical courses and application courses designed to suit every skill level, as well as the ability to consult directly with organizations to tailor made learning plans for any number of employees. Our products and services have a wide appeal and are applicable those in varied positions including network administrators, systems analysts, systems architects, test engineers, software developers, help desk staff, IT managers, senior executives, administrative assistants and business professionals.
Our determination to stay ahead of others in the rapidly evolving technology environment has made us take a judicious decision to go for partnerships. We have a firm faith that such collaborative advances are the key to success in business.
We are able to bring our training sessions and projects to successful completion through utilization of best talents and resources pooled out through our partnerships and otherwise. An organized plan of action meets the increasing needs of our organization, provides collaborative and effective solutions with emphasis on satisfaction of the trainees and those who make use of our services..
What is Web Application ?
Simply, there are two kinds of Web sites, those that behave like magazines, places where you read stuff; and sites that behave like software, places where you go to do stuff.
The Web-based calendar is like desktop calendars. Hotmail is like Outlook Express or Eudora, but running in a Web browser. Register.com is like Norton Utilities, but the computer you're maintaining is one we all share! A virtual computer, if you will. An exciting idea of course. And it works, DoS attacks and all. An amazing human accomplishment. I digress.
Web Apps are better than their desktop counterparts because they're incredibly portable. I still travel with my laptop, but there's less panic as I leave, did I forget to bring a critical file with me? Not a problem if my calendar and writing environment are on the Web.
- Tags and Attributes
- Lists, Tables, Forms
- Table based layout management
- List the features of Java Scripts
- Compare Java and Java Script describe server-side client-side
- Programming environments of Java Scripts
- List the variours object-based programming features
- Differentiate between Java Script and object-oriented programming
- Create new instances of objects
- Use advanced techniques to extend objects
- Identify the basic elements of Java Script embed Java Script code into an HTML document
- List the data types supported by Java Script declare variables in Java Script by using the var statement
- List the various operators used in Java Script create dialog boxes
- Ajax object and form object
- Event Handling
- Data Validation
- Declatation, Usages
- Code Minimization and Reusability
- Theme Development
- DRL:Select, Desc, Show
- DDL:Create, Alter, Drop
- DML:Insert, Update,Delete
- Programming Basics
- From Handling
- Security management
- Database connectivity
- PHP 5(oops)